- What technologies will increase your bottom line?
- How do you decide about investments of time and resources?
- If you are a start-up, can you get what you need reliably and inexpensively?
- Can you make the best technology choices for an existing company?
- How do you support existing technology infrastructure?
- How can an organization adopt new technology (and transition from the old)?
If you need an answer to any of these questions, I have an extensive background in software engineering, information systems, economic sociology, and communicating technical information.
Most critically, I live 300 yards from the “Birthplace of Silicon Valley,” Hewlett and Packard’s garage and spend most days learning about technology that will be affecting most people a few years from now.
I have a network of experts I can draw from to get a useful answer to many of your technology questions.
Don’t reinvent the wheel or make decisions based on fads and ads.